Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Greatest_Dude -- not if they don't post
Ryker Stormblade -- Korianna SHALL RULE
Greatest_Dude -- as long as i get my turns
Ryker Stormblade -- Btw we did like 5 turns without you
Greatest_Dude -- well your words are too red

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topic

> CC RPG Reborn, Game started
 Posted: Dec 17 2007, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

ROYAL TREASURER OF POSTS

Group: Members
Dollars: 177827237548
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 14

Some of you may remember this game. This was the FIRST ever Wargame, Infact, It was the first ever FORUM GAME full stop, On DRL. And after talking with friends about how great it used to be,I have decided to bring It back! And so, Without fither ado:

Well, Most of the people who would play know how to play. BUT, If you want to play and did not play trhe oringinal, I will draw up how you play and post it.

Warper is working on map, If you want to play Post here:

Players:
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 17 2007, 10:49 PM
Quote Post

Master of the Forge

Dollars: 7523768756530

Donate
Member No.: 3

I'm playing. Map will be done in a bit. It's only a single system, but its got 16 planets(6 earth like), 5 moons(2 earth like) lots of asteroids, a sun and the total area may increase in time. I've got a number of structures at the bottom so that anyone can update the map(doesn't have to be only me).
user posted image
Tell me if you need any changes.

--------------------
"It was a magnificent display of trained and disciplined valour, and its assault only failed of success because dead men can advance no further." Major-General Sir Beauvoir de Lisle (commander, British 29th Division) regarding the Newfoundland Regiment at Beaumont-Hamel.

It's not that one bullet with your name on it that should worry you, it's those thousands of high explosive artillery shells raining down, with "To whom it may concern" on them.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function.
Without mercy.
Without compassion.
Without remorse.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
 Posted: Dec 18 2007, 04:11 AM
Quote Post

Drakite Leader

Dollars: 184702112524

Donate
Member No.: 19

I want in. Naow.

--------------------
What Sniper Rifle Fits You Best?
You scored as a M82A1 Barret
The M82A1 Barret. A .50 caliber beast from hell. A bipod is usually always attached to this "light 50." Although it is a bulky weapon, it'll take your head clean off, not to mention any other part of your body.

Meh. Not big enough. :D Make the quiz again, when there's a 30mm sniper. >:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not even those thousands of Artillery shells with "To whom it may concern" on them that should worry you. It's the one Atom Bomb, titled "little" boy.
PMEmail Poster
^
Sithlordz
 Posted: Dec 18 2007, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Dollars: 3551478399221

Donate
Member No.: 25

Snake Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!

Looks interesting. Count me in.

--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

- Quotes from Albert Einstein.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:36 PM
Quote Post

Proffesional Shooper of Whoops

Dollars: 3453780050575

Donate
Member No.: 4

*jaw falls off*
ACH! MIEN GOTT! ES IST BACK!

Time for the Croboanus alliance to...revive it's self, AND CRUSH THE GALAXY BENEATH IT'S FINGERS!

--------------------
"Nothing is immortal or invincible, just hard to kill."
----Emperor Garmarean about the Great Largenan infestation.

"Your people are the scum of Terakura, now out of my sight before I decide to have a midnight snack."
---Emperor Atizen to the Hakure cheiftan when asked to surrender.

"Today you fight not for greed, for land, or for vengence, but for the defence of the land that your forefathers had declared theirs eons ago. Who will stand up agianst these barbarians who come to crush our sandy utopia for their own personal gain, who will stand up agianst these enemies of all things civil and great, for those of you who will fight in defiance of death and destruction you have your emperor's blessing! Burn brightly, HURAH!"
----Emperor Atizen to pilots and mechanized warriors shortly before a crushing victory at the battle of Balmoc.

"Today we acend to the starts, today we show the universe that the Teracurans are one of the great races of the galatic history books and as one of the few to defeat natural selection."
---Emperor Farsighted at the launch of the first Colony ship.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 18 2007, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

ROYAL TREASURER OF POSTS

Donate

Glad to see this is popular. In fact, I will wait for two more people to join before I begin the game. Rules are being written up, Then sent to Warper and Alpha, So they can change them to be as much as possible like the original.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 19 2007, 12:41 AM
Quote Post

Master of the Forge

Donate

Um....just for reference, here are the original rules. Just ignore the stuff at the end.

EDIT: As a note, I'm gonna start off neutral to everyone(but Alpha, we're allies), I won't attack you unless you annoy me... or it's time to go to war. Speaking of which, I'll be offering my services in the shipbuilding field this game round as well. The best ships for reasonable prices! I also might be offering out fleets for hire....

Attached 1 File(s)

--------------------
"It was a magnificent display of trained and disciplined valour, and its assault only failed of success because dead men can advance no further." Major-General Sir Beauvoir de Lisle (commander, British 29th Division) regarding the Newfoundland Regiment at Beaumont-Hamel.

It's not that one bullet with your name on it that should worry you, it's those thousands of high explosive artillery shells raining down, with "To whom it may concern" on them.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function.
Without mercy.
Without compassion.
Without remorse.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
 Posted: Dec 19 2007, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

ROYAL TREASURER OF POSTS

Donate

Sweet thanks, I'm gonna update both your amazing map and the rules, And then we can start the game. Can everyone thats playing please post a description of their planet, And name, Colour, Race and story.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 19 2007, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

ROYAL TREASURER OF POSTS

Donate

Damn...Well, There is one problem. If you all can remember, The "Oringinal" rules got...Warped. Into being much, MUCH better. So.....Lets play by example, Shall we? Warper and Alpha will take their turns first, And then the the other players can copy them. The reason is, The rules by which we were playing were very different to hwat I wrote down at the start, Or the rules most wargames use now. Below are a few things you MUST know to play:

1. Gold buys stuff. To get gold, You need to mine. See [INSERT NAME HERE]'s turn for how it works.
2. Turns are ONE PER HOUR. BUT, Your turns do accumulate. For example, Warper took his turns WAY more often than Alpha, But Alpha was still at the same level as him.
3. In this game there is ground combat and space combat, So be ready for both.
4. In the old game, There was "Random Events" every once and while, A pratice I will be keeping up.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 19 2007, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

King of Gits

Group: Admin
Dollars: 278067742393360

Donate
Member No.: 6

I'll join.

--------------------
So, uh. 'Lo. I'm BCN, so you know, if that name means anything to you.
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 20 2007, 01:55 AM
Quote Post

Master of the Forge

Donate

A large and mountainous planet covered with lush forests and a few large masses of water covering the equatorial regions. Gereon is rich in a number of natural resources. The mean temperature in the inhabited areas is around 18 degrees Celsius in the summer and drops to -34 C in the winter. The Hiradanii live in family groups that can number into the thousands in their "Halls" which would be more accurately described as bunker complexes due to their construction and how well armed the inhabitants are. One of the only ways to take over the Hiradanii by force is to kill them to the last man, woman and child.
New Hebrides(N,17)
Dark Red
BNSC(Human(18%)/Hiradanii(82%))
BNSCorp colonization teams landed on New Hebrides and found that there was already a species living on it, but BNSC wasn't going to let the quite considerable resources of New Hebrides so they came to an arrangement with the local population and the Hiradanii were folded into the members under BNSC's protection.(willing to negotiate before war)
Favorite quote: Peace through superior firepower.
Planetary motto: Victory, Compassion, Remorse.

--------------------

Without mercy.
Without compassion.
Without remorse.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
 Posted: Dec 20 2007, 02:18 AM
Quote Post

Donate

Crobomere (C, 6)
A massed city-wide planet in which the population had long-ago shed their bodies for the option of being placed in large mechainzed forms and warring with their massive wardroids. The once lush planet had been transformed into a planet-wide city that is unlike any other. Covered in manufacuring plants, living quarters and few entertainment complexes, the Cobans live their millatristic lives searching for combat and the need to manufacture even more deadly wardroids. "Reproduction" is facilitated by cloning brains then raising them to be the next generation of Crobans, the current longest lived brain is a human specimen that is over 1,300 years old and the Emperor of Crobomere.
Population: 100% Croban (any species that sheds their bodies to have their brains placed in a mechanized form is considered a Croban)
Terrain: A giant frecking city
Civilization specailities: Ground combat robots and heavy weapons, the Crobans good relations with the BNSC corp have created a mutual relationship. Crobans (and their wardroids) are ground troops and the BNSC makes the ships (and warships) to carry everything.
Favorite Quote: "I am IRON MAN!"...or: user posted image
Planetary motto: The mind is power, the flesh is weakness.

--------------------

"Your people are the scum of Terakura, now out of my sight before I decide to have a midnight snack."

"Today you fight not for greed, for land, or for vengence, but for the defence of the land that your forefathers had declared theirs eons ago. Who will stand up agianst these barbarians who come to crush our sandy utopia for their own personal gain, who will stand up agianst these enemies of all things civil and great, for those of you who will fight in defiance of death and destruction you have your emperor's blessing! Burn brightly, HURAH!"
----Emperor Atizen to pilots and mechanized warriors shortly before a crushing victory at the battle of Balmoc.

"Today we acend to the starts, today we show the universe that the Teracurans are one of the great races of the galatic history books and as one of the few to defeat natural selection."
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 20 2007, 02:33 AM
Quote Post

Drakite Leader

Dollars: 184702112524

Donate
Member No.: 19

Drakoria (J, 8)
Population: (Human 15%, Draken (see S:HLS-Data Sheet for species Description) 75% Drakites [Half breed of the two] 10%)
Although the planet has a significant human Population- They have all adopted the Draken's way- Living nearly a mile and a half underground. This leaves the lush grasslands, barren Deserts, Large Rain forests, and Thick Jungles almost completely untouched. It also has the benefit of being warm all year long- allowing plants to be grown with artificial sunlight all year, and allowing very efficient Geo-thermal Energy.

Civilization Specialties: Tunnel Networks, and Digging Tools. (Increases Def from Space-Ground attacks- cause they're FAR underground)

Favorite Quote:We're gonna Rip off your heads, Pull your intestines out of your throat, Break your arms off, Shove them down your throat, Stuff your head in your intestines, Shove em up your ass, break off your legs, and then kick your ass WITH YOUR OWN LEGS!

--------------------
What Sniper Rifle Fits You Best?
You scored as a M82A1 Barret
The M82A1 Barret. A .50 caliber beast from hell. A bipod is usually always attached to this "light 50." Although it is a bulky weapon, it'll take your head clean off, not to mention any other part of your body.

Meh. Not big enough. :D Make the quiz again, when there's a 30mm sniper. >:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not even those thousands of Artillery shells with "To whom it may concern" on them that should worry you. It's the one Atom Bomb, titled "little" boy.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 20 2007, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

ROYAL TREASURER OF POSTS

Donate

user posted image

As you can see, There are lines of sectors IN BETWEEN the numbers. These are called [x].5, As in in between 4 and 5 is 4.5.
GAME STARTS NOW.

In the corner, On the spaces of F-16, E-16.5 and G-17.5
[Files: Kingdom of Arela]
Name: Kingdom of Arela
Type of Goverment: Monarchy
Time since first space flight: 2500 Years.
Timeline:
0000-First space flight, Reachs moon.
0230-Advances in space tech mean more space craft and such in orbit.
0730-First colonys on its moon and talk of inter-plantary colonys.
1000-First colony on nearby planet, Now ther many citys on planets moon, In a "Space Rush".
1230-Nation reachs TIER FOUR level of tech, With many advances.
1300-Terrforming is used to terraform "Reol", The second world of the kingdom.
1340-The colonys on the planet "Reol" rebel, And for some reason, No action are taken against the rebels.
1650-The first of a new wave of settlers land on Reol, And find it bare of life. The buildings are still there, And the world is still same, But there are no humans to be found, And no bodys. Its like they all disappead. Its put down to a killer disease, And the planet is re-settled. Life goes on.
2000-A third colony is founded, And the nearby astoirds are mined.
2040-A large mining base begins to by built.
2140-Space defenses are built around homworld.
2200-Mining station is finished
2300-A number of projects finish.
2400-Nation reachs TIER THREE level of tech, With many advances.
2500-Today
[Files end]
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 20 2007, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Donate

Where is warper's planet?
Also; Shouldn't the time be more like in the thousands of years?

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins