Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Zurumon -- The plan is to update every Saturday
Ryker Stormblade -- AND THUS TCOMBAT RIDES AGAIN
Greatest_Dude -- and thus Korinna was forgotten as they didn't post
Greatest_Dude -- not if they don't post
Ryker Stormblade -- Korianna SHALL RULE

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Supreme Omega Tcombat 3rd edition, Once more with feeling
Greatest_Dude
 Posted: Sep 8 2014, 09:44 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Group: Members
Dollars: 240
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 48

i laugh at these slaves, they are fools. Yes these creatures are dangerous, but that is why they are useful. These "Gremlins" can be a great benefit and these giants, the possibilities are endless. this is truly a land of promise. ~Sergeant Evendis Blackstone upon watching his men be attacked by the creatures in the newly named promise land

research:
que up study of gremlins

Build:
put breeding pits in que replace w/ quilted armour for army and slaves at min 3-4 inch thick

Army:
New Blood #1, the liberators Bp1 65%
-bring back samples of the gremlins

New Blood #2, the callers Bp1 65%
-pull back and hold position

Explores
#1 explore deeper into the mountains, be careful
#2 explore the area deeper

Misc:
-keep at least 100 comatose soldiers
-keep Gremlin cadavers preserved

Tally takers (assassins, spies)
- not all paths are best served in the crucible of war. the so called Tally Takers are those who sulk in the shadows and kill the targets that are given to them by the empire. they kill with any tool necessary, never concerned with such trivial things like honor or morals only caring in their target is dead. murder is their art and they are artists, of true skill.
user posted image

--------------------
Accept the Flower of peace, and see the beauty of the land

Dam devil Machines and their devil tongue of science-Inilith

HONORU!!!!
PM
^
Ryker Stormblade
 Posted: Sep 8 2014, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Awesome

Dollars: 1020

Donate
Member No.: 68

"Ah, my friend would you look at our people, the peace that surrounds them. This tranquility that has blessed us for generations. We must cherish this time my friend, for I feel this age is coming to an end. As you know I have sent some explorers out into the world, and while they have not encountered anything of note yet. I feel it is only a matter of time until we will be tested. When that time comes my friend we must not waver, we must not forget our teachings, or our duty. When that time comes that is when the embers of our people, must be stoked into a raging inferno. This time will come my friend. I know it." - King Mercer Emberfell to the Prime Minister of Encia

Policy: n/a
Build: n/a
Research: n/a

'I Richard Lucia have just been commissioned to create a complete omnibus on the Ember code. This journal will be a record of my travels and insights while doing so.' -Journal entry #1, 14th Month of Rain 1AE

'While I knew embarking on this quest would be difficult i did not expect to run into trouble so quickly. Rare as it may be I stumbled across an Aberrant, one who has broken the code for those less informed. He had attacked a fellow citizen unprovoked and severely crippled her. As we all know the punishment for such an offense is clear. The only bright side to this event was I was able to document a Dragoon dispensing punishment. I can only hope that more valuable data like this is so easily acquired.' -J.E. #2, 22nd Month of Rain 1AE

'Below a female Dragoon in her reparation clothing the ceremonial white to show how ones actions spread to others. It should be noted that while male Dragoons generally don fairly simple garments for such deeds, female Dragoons tend to use much more extravagant garments. Most believe that it is to give the convicted a beautiful sight for their last' -Excerpt from Ember an Omnibus by Richard Lucia

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Spookums
 Posted: Sep 9 2014, 07:23 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Dollars: 1200

Donate
Member No.: 70

[Actions]

-The crocodile is an animal that is highly revered to the people of Il Kamar for it is the symbol of their god Gelgashim. Harming this creature would be an act of sacrilege, and attempts must be made to appease it. An offering will be made to this beast as an apology for trespassing upon its domain.

[Research]

-Faster unit movement
-Metalurgy
-Eternals formula

[Build]

-Royal Academy
-Settlers
-Military unit
-Aqueducts

[Scouts]

-Scout unit 1: Continue Northeast around the great reptile's territory
-Scout unit 2: Continue south through the savannah
PMEmail Poster
^
Azureink
 Posted: Sep 10 2014, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dollars: 720

Donate
Member No.: 74

[If I may join. I submit to thee this culture. Also I haven't really done this before, or played a Civ game, so I am just looking this stuff up as I go.]

user posted image
The Tribe Draconic

Name: Brood Basilisk [eventually The New Dragon Empire after it has claimed a lot of territory]
Color: Gold [something that you can see when you are plotting it on the map]
Strengths: Dragon-Blooded and Magitek [strong and resilient, and able to infuse magical properties into normal technology]
Weaknesses: Low Growth-Rate and Superiority Complex [low birth-rates, and suffers from a form of class-ism/racial superiority]
Government: Gerontocracy
Description: Follow this link.

Current Tech Level: Medieval
[From GM: Farming, crop rotation, basic architecture, writing, sailing, basic astronomy (enough to sail away from the coast), steel, horseback riding, animal husbandry, leather working, very basic alchemy (like home remedies), the wheel, and mathematics.]

Research Slots: 3
Build Slots: 4

Current Units:
Combat
Standard Army [x2]
Non-Combat
None.
Reconnaissance
Scouts [x2]
Espionage
Spies [x2]

~~Turn 1 and Turn 2~~
Research
Slot 1 - Education
Slot 2 - Physics
Slot 3 - Machinery

Brood Basilisk knows that in order to become a great empire again, it will need to rediscover lost technological arts as well as the proper application of their talents, so as not to fall like their predecessors did.

Build
Slot 1 - Aqueduct
Slot 2 - Farm
Slot 3 - Farm
Slot 4 - Mine

Due to good farming but poor mining opportunities, the citizens of Brood Basilisk will tend to the land to build up a surplus of food for a slowly growing population; while also trying to mine what little mineral wealth they can find.

Units
Scout 1 - Goes South and then East.
Scout 2 - Goes North and then West.
Both scouts will reconnoiter the surrounding lands. Their orders are to make a circle around the valley and then return. They are not to engage anyone in either combat or diplomacy, but they may carry missives back to the capital from surrounding cultures.

Everyone else stays in territory and awaits further orders. Until activated they will train to be better soldiers or spies respectively.

[Holding for acceptance.]

--------------------
PM
^
Invisible
 Posted: Sep 11 2014, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Dollars: 1780

Donate
Member No.: 52

Action: diplomacy with the new country try and get a feel for them and convince them that we are peacefull people and they have no reason to be afraid of us
Offer military services

Research:continue

Build: zoorstrazi (warrior temples isolated in plains or in the mountains (essentially barracks))

Armies:patrol
Patrol

Explorers:continue in the same direction

Spies:
Renveere "silvertongue": lead an envoy to the new country ad diplomats

Alabaster "shadow" : attach to the envoy as a "bodygaurd"

PMEmail Poster
^
iliketwinkies
 Posted: Sep 12 2014, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Dollars: 230

Donate
Member No.: 76

Research:
Iron
Acoustic
Improved Siren Songs

Build:
Explorers
Coastal Forts
Town Halls
School

Misc:
Trade of goods with Dwagono
2 Explorers travel further north in the jungle with jungle tigers traded with Dwagono
PMEmail Poster
^
Zurumon
 Posted: Sep 12 2014, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Group: Moderator
Dollars: 6390

Donate
Member No.: 47

user posted image
Month of Sun, Year 1

The Blood Clan pulls back. Days after returning with the Gremlin bodies Gremlins start coming down the mountain and infesting the countryside. They are a blight upon the crops and livestock/slaves. The large mountain beasts become increasingly restless to the point where one began throwing boulders at "The Callers" before stomping off. The scouts head deeper into the mountains climbing further into ancient undisturbed valleys and peaks. Large Tundra beasts 5 times the size of cattle and coated with thick woolly fur roam these lands in great numbers. They are preyed upon by large artic foxes the size of horses. Eventually they run into a large moving statue of a Robed insectoid bipedal creature with six eyes glowing purple and a staff made of pure permafrost. Th statue is covered in years upon years of ice but it moves with ease patrolling the mountains. The scouts witness it be attacked by a large subterranean Wyrm , only for the wyrm to be frozen solid then shattered. The other Scouts searching the closer mountain more thoroughly find a new beast, a large mountain ram(elephant sized) with fangs a foot long.

Sirenity begins trade with Dwagono, the Knight houses keep the best tiger breeds for themselves but trade "lesser" tigers to Sirenity. Sirenity is able to learn about the surrounding land of Dwagono through trade. Heading north scouts encounter the Empire of the Celestial Lion, a land filled with dwarves who many wear exotic silks. They are delighted to met another nation and their most holy Lion Emperor Duin Kazakur the third gives Sirenity advanced medical knowledge as a sign of good faith.

Encia's scouts find a coast to the west and plenty of forests. Everything is rather peaceful, too peaceful.......

Kamal manages to open Zehkiki's borders with diplomacy the gnolls are still very suspicious of humans which leads to very little trade between the nations. Renveere learns that Zehkiki is building up a large military.

The Basilisk Brood discovers the Silkar Dominion, an Oligarchy of strange pale, hairless humanoids, with large black eyes. They manage to avoid contact. To the west exist a colony of sapient Silver amorphous blobs that have 3 green eyes and have built towns of stone huts and know how to forge steel. They seem to speak by vibrating violently.

Il Kathal's scouts leave an offer to the great Crocodile, and leave. The beast consumes the offering and returns to its waters. The scouts later are shielded by a lone cloud from the harsh desert sun that follows them for miles. They write back to the capital claiming proof of the Crocodile's Holiness. Certain member of the Ecclesiarchy with to make the Oasis a holy site, while others are cautious and demand further proof. Meanwhile the scouts thanks to the cloud reach the edge of the desert and head into rocky hills. The scouts to the south are ambushed by bandits and half of them are captured and brought to a nation undiscovered, but apparently piracy and slavery are both tolerated.

Blood Tide
Research:
Blood Born 2/4
Imporved Military tactics 2/5
Improved interrogation techniques 2/3
Gremlins 0/2 In que
Build:
Knights 2/5
Knights 2/5
Breeding pit 1/4 on hold
Quited armor 1/2
Military academy 2/6

Encia
Research:
Iron working 2/7
Architecture 2/4
???????????? 2/6 (Secret Secret)
Build:
Farms 2/4
Mines 2/3
Barracks 2/4
Explorers 2/2

Il Kamal
Research:
Breeding Horses 2/5
Metalurgy 2/8
Eternals Formula 2/8+?
Build:
Royal Academy 2/8
Settlers 2/5
Standing Army 2/4
Aqueducts 2/4

Kathal
Research:
Metalurgy 2/8
MADS 2/15
Steam 2/18
Build:
Kalgar Warrior 2/4
Kalgar Warrior 2/4
Meditate 2/2
Zoorstrazi(Barracks) 1/4
Temple Library 2/3

Sirenity
Research:
Iron working 2/8
Acoustic 2/4
Improved Siren Songs 2/12
Build:
Explorers 2/3
Coastal Forts 2/6
Town Halls 2/4
School 2/3

Brood Basilisk
Research:
Physics 2/6
Machinery 2/8
Higher Education 2/3
Build:
Aqueduct 2/4
Farm 2/4
Farm 2/4
Mine 2/3
PM
^
Greatest_Dude
 Posted: Sep 13 2014, 05:04 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Dollars: 240

Donate
Member No.: 48

Andul was sent to be the messenger to the ice creature. He is blood born as is custom he will show his blood to the being in the hopes that no more will be split by it. Andul does not know why he was sent at talking, always thought that was for the weak, despite this he is ready be the first blood born to talk to an outsider. as he steps in the shadow of the frozen wyrm the creature notices him....

Blood born law: most disputes between blood born are settled in a duel, with the severity deciding whether it is to the death, immobility, or first blood. those who refuse an official duel are to give an 1/8 of their possessions to the challenger as a token of mercy. non-dispute crimes such as theft, and murder of a slave are settled in the arenas with the severity of their crime setting what they will fight against. there is only one crime that is worse than all others and that is causing the death or crippling of another blood born outside of combat, this is punished by solitary confinement. this sentence drives most blood born to madness as their innate blood lust overtakes them with no outlet so satisfy it. the worse the crime the longer the sentence, the longer sentences cause the blood born to be driven into a mad bezerker with no though for his own life only to spill blood. (work in progress)

Research:
N/A

Build:
N/A

Army:
New Blood #1, the liberators Bp1 65%
-defend against the gremlins

New Blood #2, the callers Bp1 65%
-defend against the gremlins

Explorers:
#1 explorers: head south

#2 explorers: hold and defend, send an envoy to this powerful being and see if he is willing to talk, show respect.

Misc:
- give out bows to all blood born in the infected areas and arm and leg quilts
-if they start to burrow pour boiling oil down the holes
-begin cataloging the creatures of the promise lands
-begin collecting and milking the venom glands of gremlins, sell the meat, keep enough bodies for research
-begin tracking and watching for a hint of intelligence or control in them, something isn't right

look what i found a good picture!
user posted image

--------------------
Accept the Flower of peace, and see the beauty of the land

Dam devil Machines and their devil tongue of science-Inilith

HONORU!!!!
PM
^
Azureink
 Posted: Sep 13 2014, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dollars: 720

Donate
Member No.: 74

user posted image

Brood Basilisk
Strengths: Dragon-Blooded and Magitek [strong and resilient, and able to infuse magical properties into normal technology]
Weaknesses: Low Growth-Rate and Superiority Complex [low birth-rates, and suffers from a form of class-ism/racial superiority]
Government: Gerontocracy
Description: Follow this link.

Current Tech Level
-=Medieval=-
[From GM: Farming, crop rotation, basic architecture, writing, sailing, basic astronomy (enough to sail away from the coast), steel, horseback riding, animal husbandry, leather working, very basic alchemy (like home remedies), the wheel, and mathematics.]
Additional Research:
Higher Education [Completing!]
Additional Buildings:
Mine [Completing!]

Current Actions
Research Slots: 3
Build Slots: 4

Current Units
Combat Units:
Standard Army [x2]
Non-Combat Units:
None.
Reconnaissance Units:
Scouts [x2]
Espionage Units:
Spies [x2]

user posted image

Cultures
Encountered Cultures:
1. Slikar Dominion [More information required.]
2. Colony of sapient, silver amorphous blobs, that have three green eyes. [More information required.]
Enemy Cultures:
None.
Neutral Cultures:
None.
Subservient Cultures:
None.

[~~Turn 3~~]
Research
Slot 1 - Higher Education 3/3 [Completing!]
Slot 2 - Physics 3/6
Slot 3 - Machinery 3/8

Research Queue:
1. Machinery [Queuing Slot 1 after completion of Higher Education in order to speed up Machinery research.]
2. Arcana
3. Chemistry
4. Enhanced Production 1 [I assume this will increase my Build Slots.]

Brood Basilisk, having already educated their citizens with the basic knowledge of the medieval age, seeks a way to unlock even greater potential. Lost knowledge will be recovered at a much faster pace once the proper facilities are created to enhance those research efforts. Meanwhile, the study of matter and the basic physical sciences continue to trek along with the rediscovery of machinery and its applications, garnered from the trinkets some members of society brought with them from the exodus.
After the basic building blocks are in place, the true test comes. That of the research and application of the infusion of unpredictable magic with technology. There are some within Brood Basilisk that insist on a more thorough study of magical properties so as to make more stable constructs. The sins of the forebears should not be repeated, lest another cataclysm destroy everything.

Build
Slot 1 - Mine 3/3 [Completing!]
Slot 2 - Aqueduct 3/4
Slot 3 - Farm 3/4
Slot 4 - Farm 3/4

Build Queue:
1. Research Institute 1 [Queuing Slot 1 after completion of Mine. I assume this will increase my Research Slots.]
2. Research Institute 1 [Queuing Slot 2 after completion of Aqueduct. Building the same Research Institute as Slot 1.]
3. Scout 3 [Queuing Slot 3 after completion of Farm.]
4. Scout 4 [Queuing Slot 4 after completion of Farm.]

With the addition of another mine, most likely all significant mineral deposits have been tapped across the current breadth of the land. Efforts to clear and till the outskirts of this fertile valley are proceeding smoothly. Soon there will be an increased surplus of food production to feed a growing population and to store for future use. More storage facilities for this excess food will become a critical point at the next meeting of The Council of Wyrms.
Also soon The Great Aqueduct will be completed. With an enhanced capability to distribute water across the land, the farms will have what they need to do their work more effectively.

Units
Reconnaissance Units:
Scout 1 - Start East, then move South, and then move North (making a half-circle around the starting territory until they reach where Scout 2 has explored). Then return to capital.
Scout 2 - Start West, then move North, and then move South (making a half-circle around the starting territory until they reach where Scout 1 has explored). Then return to capital.
user posted image
Both scouts will reconnoiter the surrounding lands. Their orders are to make a circle around the valley and then return. They are not to engage anyone in either combat or diplomacy, but they may carry missives back to the capital from surrounding cultures.
Once the manpower used in constructing the supporting structures of the next stage of expansion are finished, we will commission the training and outfitting of more scout units. With four groups of scouts instead of two, we will be able to reconnoiter a larger swath of territory.

Espionage Units:
Spy 1 - Head to the Slikar Dominion and learn about the culture.
Spy 2 - Head to the colony of (sapient, silver amorphous blobs that have three green eyes) and learn about the culture.

The scouts continue to send us reports of the surrounding lands. Apparently two other nations border ours. With that knowledge, The Council of Wyrms commands its spies to go to those territories and learn all they can about them. They command the spies to be diligent in their efforts, as they are not in a position yet to start a war of conquest. There is still much to do at home to lay the foundation for the rebirth of The Empire. The spies are to be peaceful emissaries if confronted and espouse the virtues of working under the guiding hand of Brood Basilisk. That they will thrive as vassal nations of The Dragon Empire.

Combat Units:
Standard Army 1 - Continue to train (3rd Turn in a row). [Increased strength and stamina, unit tactics, road and frontier fortress building, etc.]
Standard Army 2 - Continue to train (3rd Turn in a row). [Increased strength and stamina, unit tactics, road and frontier fortress building, etc.]

Meanwhile, our soldiers continue to train their minds and bodies for the coming battles. Besides the daily battle drills, an effort is made to train our soldiers in basic field skills and the basis of architectural engineering. Being able to build common cobblestone roads and rudimentary outposts will be a must for a burgeoning empire.

--------------------------------------------------

user posted image~user posted image~user posted image

Month of the Sun, Year 1 ALSD [After Laser Sniper Dragons]

Elder Fafnir looked down upon the farmers working the lush fields from his balcony high above. His lavish estate stood on a particularly fertile plot of land, perfect for an orchard. The wind rustled through the apple trees and swept up onto his perch to caress his face and tussle his thin strands of graying hair. The smell of the recent Month of Rain was still strong on the fields. He scratched his cheek, the scales there glistening a rainbow of colors as they caught the light of the midday sun. Whelps, he thought as he stared down upon the young men and women. But with the right training and discipline, they could grow into mighty dragons.

All the effort in the past year was close to paying off. The dragon-blooded had traveled far from their homeland, destroyed by cataclysm. They braved many dangers until they settled in a fertile valley of rolling plains. All had come from the same Brood, the family cast and clan descended from their ancient progenitors. Brood Basilisk was known for their oneness with the earth and stone. Their skill was unmatched in crafted stonework, and statues crafted from marble and granite were highly sought after among the other Broods. Most of the roads and fortresses of the now fallen empire were built and maintained by Brood Basilisk.

Having settled upon this vast plain, Brood Basilisk had created a wondrous castle town. Slowly they began to branch out and claim large swaths of territory, building farms across its surface and mining deep underground for precious metals to fuel its industry. Those more learned than their fellow kin experimented with lost knowledge dredged from ancient and worn scrolls, relics of a past age, before The Fall. Soon enough the powers once lost to the ages would be reclaimed by their own hands, and then they would set forth to claw out another empire. One that would not fall again.

--------------------
PM
^
Invisible
 Posted: Sep 14 2014, 12:02 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Dollars: 1780

Donate
Member No.: 52

"Today, during the greatest of the days, during the season of blessings, we give the greatest of days to our people. The festival of blessings- the gift we have given to them- a day for all to meet and to enjoy respite, enjoy games, and enjoy the bountiful harvest. We shall revel in our great and peaceful lives given to us by our great light, our great gods. Today the skilled duoanimi entertain the kalgar and the kalgar bestow upon them the gift of enlightenment and show them their gifts - given to them by the almighty and achieved through devotion- their blessings only achievable through enlightenment. Upon this night we shall feast and consume vast quantities of starliquid[1] ; quantities worthy of the gods and bestowed by the gods." ~ Deterious I the wise one of the 4 Kalgar sensei.
[1] Starliquid: Blessed spirits held in the higher ranking monasteries, blessed by the gods.

"Let us be at peace, let us be freinds. There is no reason to fear a freind, no reason to fear those whom do not fear. Two blades strike harder than one two minds think quicker than one, four eyes look harder than 2. We extend the flower of peace, together we shall flourish into a great oak and tower over all others, the gods shall bless our great oak with grand branches. Our peaceful, powerfull oak shall extend its great branches across the land and dash out the light; our oak shall take all of the light and all else will perish or pay to us. You are powerfull, together we will strike together. There is naught to fear of us, the right hand does not fear that the left shall strike it. The left branch does not fear that the right branch will take its energy. Together we shall be strong, together all will look apon us in awe, your peoples will look at you as (a) great leader(s) for joining with us, they will stay with you forever, for none question the might of the great oak."~ Renveere
Action:
Hold a Great festival named ' Festival of blessings' Held annually. this festival will be held every year on the day of the first full moon during the season of the blessings of the heat (summer). A great festival held in the middle of the borders of the three great city states: Vestir, candormancy, and aranor.

Ease at the Zehkiki's from all sides loosening them up and attempting to acheive a peace treaty/aliance/partners
Build:
The great wonder that is Angramar A great "college" Half on aranor territory and half on Vestir, For the most part the aranor side is a giant temple/ warrior training school/ monastery of epic proportions and for the most part the vestir part is a giant research center/traditional university with a massive library in the middle of the two sections

Research
Continue

Spies
Renveere "silvertoungue" - work his diplomatic magic

Alabaster "shadow" - Bide his time, hes just a gaurd, a normal joe.

Explorers western one turn west and eastern one head northeast

Armies:
1st Kalgar warriors(I) "the devoted": Patrol
2nd Kalgar warriors "the headstrong': patrol
PMEmail Poster
^
Spookums
 Posted: Sep 16 2014, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Donate

[Actions]

-Send a message to the southern nation. They will return the scouts they captured or face the full wrath of Il Kamal. The profits they make from selling those men will pale in comparison to the resources and lives lost fighting our nation. If they return those they stole then this incident will be forgotten. If they refuse, then for every man they stole we shall kill a hundred more in their place.

-Send a small detachment of priests and alchemists to explore the great lizard's oasis. Bring enough tribute to satisfy the beast while keeping a safe and respectful distance. If we could study this creature and discern its origins, or even tame it and get on its good side, perhaps we could find something of great benefit to our nation.

[Research]

-Faster unit movement
-Metalurgy
-Eternals formula

[Build]

-Royal Academy
-Settlers
-Military unit
-Aqueducts

[Scouts]

-Scout unit 1: Continue into the rocky lands NE
-Scout unit 2: Swerve east and continue exploring while staying clear of the dickbag territory

[Military]

-Basic Infantry 1: Head south to the orange nation's border
-Basic Infantry 2: Head south to the orange nation's border

[Spies]

-Send a cell of spies to the southern nation. Discover its name, who or what populates it, and whatever weaknesses we can exploit.
PMEmail Poster
^
iliketwinkies
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 01:25 AM
Quote Post

Dollars: 230

Donate
Member No.: 76

Sorry for the late reply, I've had 7 assignments due this week :'(

Research:
Iron
Acoustic
Improved Siren Songs

Build:
Explorers
Coastal Forts
Town Halls
School

Misc:
-Express sincere appreciation with Lion Emperor Duin Kazakur’s gift of advanced medical knowledge, in return teach the Empire of the Celestial Lion how to improve their defense and survival skills in the water.
-Exchange wood and agriculture for exotic silks from the dwarves in Celetial Lion.
-Now the Sirens and their men concubines have an exquisite wardrobe, adding more to the beauty and allure of Sirenity citizens.
PMEmail Poster
^
Ryker Stormblade
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 05:11 AM
Quote Post

Awesome

Dollars: 1020

Donate
Member No.: 68

"Another month draws to a close, the crops are growing, the children run through the fields in the warm breeze. Truly this is the time that all Kings wish to rule, when their people are joyous and peaceful. I dread the day when my problems will no longer be as simple as disputes between families. However, I must prepare my people for this coming storm. So I officially order you Prime Minister Jacob Cathyr to prepare our country for whatever may come." - Mercer Emberfell King of Encia

Policy:
Prepare food Storage
Create Town Armories
Emergency plans/drills (Have an organized way for people to deal with disasters basic ones so far fire, earthquake, etc.)

Build: N/A
Research: N/A

'Ahh the Month of Sun, I am blessed for this opportunity to see my country.'- Richard Lucia

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zurumon
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 06:22 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Group: Moderator
Dollars: 6390

Donate
Member No.: 47

user posted image
Month of Harvest, year 1.

TheBlood tide clan successfully clears out the gremlins in the lower lands of the mountain. A discovering is made the gremlins naturally flock to where they can sense dead gremlins. Also gremlin meat is very poisonous it would seem, though if smoked can be eaten. Andul announces his presence to the stone construct, the mighty titan stops looms over Andul glaring down with eyes of amethyst fire. "Karik'll kshtall vil reec reec, tunalic im Vor" it thunders. The Ice creature with beams of pure white flays Andul, skin first, then muscle and organ, lastly bone. Then the process is reversed leaving a cold naked deeply in shock Andul standing in the snow. The Ice creature continues to patrol the mountains. To the south scouts find a large river leading out of the mountains and a village made up entirely out of children(human). None of the children seem to know how they got there or where there homes are.

Sirenity has two build slots open. Northern scouts are able to head through EoCL(Empire of the Celestial Lion) lands freely. Meanwhile western scouts find nothing but more forest. Dwagono and EoCL are having a major disagreement over land claims and over ideology. EoCL asks for Sirenity's support in this matter.

TheBlood Brood scouts to the south are ambushed by a sphinx and her pet colossal hydra(9 head, 4 legs, long spike tail, 150 meters in length) and challenges the scouts to freestyling rap battle. The scouts are naturally too shocked to preform well and lose causing the sphinx to unleash her Hydra upon them. Meanwhile in the Silkar Dominion the spy manages to steal map information and uncover their ideology, Domination. To the west the spy is immediately discovered by the blobs, who shift their form to "look" "Human" as they still have dark grey flesh that seems shifting and just 3 green eyes on their head. The spy is captured for 6 days then released as two "human" blobs follow him around for 1 week then they return to the colony.

Il Kamal receives no reply from the southern nation. Spies in transit. However troops heading south come across the thought to be only legend, desert elves. Said to always be surrounded by swirling winds whipping up the sands these elves are cannibals often choose human flesh over any beast of the desert. The elven tribes stand just to the southwest of Il Kamal. Meanwhile the scouts find nothing of note, northern scouts find more rocky hills while southern scouts find more Savannah. The Great Crocodile is examined, the alchemist go about trying to collect shred scales and scat, while the priest begin various chanting and presenting offering. One priest tries to prove the Crocodiles divinity and ends up getting eaten by it for getting too close.

Karthal somewhat improves relations with Zehkiki and they send an ambassador to Karthal. Zehkiki begins trade buying all of the surplus food. scouts find nothing of perticular interest to the north of Zehkiki. While scouts by the mountains claim to have spotted a giant the size of a siege tower.

Encia's western scouts head south still finding only forest and coast. Meanwhile the southern scouts find a large rain forest filled with Eel men in black robes quickly deforesting the land to fuel their forges. They have built large towers of metal and have banners showing an eye made of lightning. Your scouts contact a few workers and learn the nation is called Rakonor and is ruled by the council of nine headed by the Witch Queen. Encia has a scout with no orders and two open build slot.

Blood Tide
Research:
Blood Born 3/4
Imporved Military tactics 3/5
Improved interrogation techniques 3/3
Gremlins 1/2
Build:
Knights 3/5
Knights 3/5
Breeding pit 1/4 on hold
Quited armor 2/2
Military academy 3/6

Encia
Research:
Iron working 3/7
Architecture 3/4
???????????? 3/6 (Secret bacon flavored sex lube)
Build:
Farms 3/4
Mines 3/3
Barracks 3/4
Explorers 2/2

Il Kamal
Research:
Breeding Horses 3/5
Metalurgy 3/8
Eternals Formula 3/8+?
Build:
Royal Academy 3/8
Settlers 3/5
Standing Army 3/4
Aqueducts 3/4

Kathal
Research:
Metalurgy 3/8
MADS 3/15
Steam 3/17
Build:
Kalgar Warrior 3/4
Kalgar Warrior 3/4
Meditate 2/2
Zoorstrazi(Barracks) 2/4
Angramar(research Facility) 1/8
Temple Library 3/3

Sirenity
Research:
Iron working 3/8
Acoustic 3/4
Improved Siren Songs 3/12
Build:
Explorers 3/3
Coastal Forts 3/6
Town Halls 3/4
School 3/3

Brood Basilisk
Research:
Physics 3/6
Machinery 4/8
Higher Education 3/3
Build:
Aqueduct 3/4
Farm 3/4
Farm 3/4
Research Facility 1/8
Mine 3/3
PM
^
Spookums
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Donate

[Actions]

-With the construction of an aquaduct system in place Sinjhora, the capital of Il Kamal and the shining gem of the desert winds, will begin construction of a grand canal system. Like the canals of venice water will flow through the streets and provide life and transportations throughout the city. Word will spread throughout the lands of a legendary city of rivers amidst a sea of sand.

-Send a group of emmisaries to these mysterious desert elves. Attempt to breach their wind wall and make peaceful contact with them. If contact is made Il Kamal will present them with a gift of spices and jewels as a peace offering.

[Research]

-Faster unit movement
-Metalurgy
-Eternals formula

[Build]

-Royal Academy
-Settlers
-Another military unit
-Grand canal system

[Scouts]

-Scout unit 1: Continue into the rocky lands NE
-Scout unit 2: Swerve east and continue exploring while staying clear of the dickbag territory

[Military]

-Basic Infantry 1: Head south to the orange nation's border
-Basic Infantry 2: Head south to the orange nation's border
-Basic Infantry 3: Join the other units on the march southward

[Spies]

-Send a cell of spies to the southern nation. Discover its name, who or what populates it, and whatever weaknesses we can exploit.
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins