Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Greatest_Dude -- not if they don't post
Ryker Stormblade -- Korianna SHALL RULE
Greatest_Dude -- as long as i get my turns
Ryker Stormblade -- Btw we did like 5 turns without you
Greatest_Dude -- well your words are too red

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> TCOMBAT REBORN REBORN REBORN
swide
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 04:56 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Dollars: 190
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 50

Fortifications on town. Research steam in mechanics. Train defensive unit in stealth
PM
^
mythicdawn12
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Dollars: 520

Donate
Member No.: 49

With the training of the saboteurs, General Drago turns his attention to giving them the tools they need. He sends an order to research devices that can release large clouds of native Mournweld venom into the air.

(Adding Venom Canisters and Canister Launchers to research and/or build queue.)

Orders have been received at laboratories to develop defenses against the weapons researched. Once developed, every citizen is to be equipped.

(Research and/or build gas masks.)

"Let us build a weapon that twists the imagination of any invader," Drago announced one chill morning. "Harvest Bone-burrow flies, keep them contained and safe and find a way to release these swarms at anyone that threatens us."

(Adding Bone-burrower swarms to research and/or build.)
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 25 2011, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Admin

Group: Admin
Dollars: 885352114277

Donate
Member No.: 1

Pacman Champion!

user posted image

-=A Published Account of the Current Events of this Day, Starch Twenty-Fifth, Age 451=-

-A large political revolt began today in the nation of Shannara, with locals calling the monarch 'just another tyrant' and 'an overweight harlot who doesn't know what she's doing.' The main sentiment seems to be that the current monarch is just as tyrannical as the last. The inciting incident for the revolt remains unknown at this time. Shanarra military forces are awaiting orders from the queen.

-The GMC has completed construction on what appears to be a massive fortified wall around the entire rim of the island. The wall bristles with cannons and guards, with the only entrance being the main port near the capital city. Local dockworkers and engineers responded favorably to the construction, praising its 'length' and 'stiffness,' as well as the powerful cannons that will 'penetrate the soft exterior' of any incoming enemies.

-The fledgling nation of Gooflagia has begun construction of a great forge in the side of Mt. Diamondhelm. The massive forge will be able to produce massive amounts of swords, armor, and other metalworks as well as house several thousand workers and craftsmen. The blacksmith in charge of the project, an artisan known as Master Coalfist, assured journalists that the project would be finished in less than half a year.

-=On the Current Innovations of the Great Empires of Our World=-

RESEARCH:

Antithesis: Advanced Chemistry [3/6], Atomic Theory [3/60], Steam Tanks [2/6], ??????? ????? [QUEUED]
UoM: Automatons [6/12], Ironclads [COMPLETE], ????? ?????? [1/8], ????????? [1/8], Trains [2/4]
Mournweld: Rifling [3/6], Venom Canisters [1/5], Canister Launchers [1/4] Gas Masks [QUEUED], Bone-burrowers [QUEUED]
Shannara: Mechanics [3/4], Steam Tech [1/2]
Skarog Jarldom: Steam Vehicles [2/5], Artillery [2/6]
GMC: ???????? ???? ???? ?????? [4/8], Artillery [4/6], Steam Tanks [2/4], Automatic Weaponry [1/5], Steam Bombers [QUEUED]
Ionith: ??????? ???? ??? ????? [COMPLETE], ????? ??????? [4/6]
Gooflagia: Steam Hammers [2/4], Factories [1/3]

BUILD ORDERS:

Antithesis: Zeppelin Factory [4/5], Shipyards [2/3], Research Facility, Lv. 2 [1/5]
UoM: Defensive Wall [5/6], Research Facility, Lv. 2 [4/5], Steamboats [4/5], Military Base [QUEUED], Munitions Factory [QUEUED], ?????????? ???? [QUEUED]
Mournweld: Tech Schools [COMPLETE], Factories [5/8], Shipyards [COMPLETE]
Shannara: Housing Improvements [COMPLETE], Fortify Town [1/2]
Skarog Jarldom: Fortifications [COMPLETE], Military Bases [2/4], Longship Fleet {3 Units} [2/3], Forges [QUEUED], Research Facility, Lv. 2 [1/5]
GMC: Cannon Wall [COMPLETE], Military Academy [3/4], Research Facility, Lv. 2 [2/4], Tank Factory [QUEUED], Bomber Factory [QUEUED],
Ionith: Armed Caravels [COMPLETE], Factories [3/6], Shipyards [2/3]
Gooflagia: Master Forge [1/5]

TRAINING AND OUTFITTING:

Antithesis: Swordsmen [2/3], Pikemen [2/3]
UoM: More Scientists [COMPLETE], Field Testers [3/4], Outfit Musketmen [1/3], Wall Guards [QUEUED], Yet More Scientists [QUEUED]
Mournweld: Assassins [COMPLETE], Saboteurs [2/4]
Shannara: Guerilla Unit [1/4]
Skarog Jarldom: Longbowmen [2/3], Guards [2/3], Militia [QUEUED], Improved Training [QUEUED], Templars [QUEUED]
GMC: Factory Workers [COMPLETE], Commando Unit [2/4], Scientists [1/5], Outfit Riflemen [QUEUED], Riflemen [QUEUED]
Ionith: Musketmen [COMPLETE], Bombardiers [3/4], Guardians [1/3], Engineers [QUEUED]. Scientists [QUEUED]
Gooflagia: Scientists [2/3], Hammermen [2/3]
PMEmail Poster
^
Zurumon
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Group: Moderator
Dollars: 5590

Donate
Member No.: 47

Princess Magma continues to travel along the coast.

Levontis continues to oversee the bridge.

Lord Alundra orders the newly built Caravels to explore to the south of Ionith.
PM
^
Anaphora
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Dollars: 210

Donate
Member No.: 46

Antithesis is beginning reasearch of the firearm. Juxtaposition cliams it to be the new fall trend.
Juxtaposition also proclaims that evey man woman and child shall be required to train in its use.
Juxtaposition also reminds his cartographers that the world map is fairly blank and therefore he sends out severl boats to the south west, to the east along the coast and to the south east as envoys to no lands
PM
^
Invisible
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 03:43 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Dollars: 1680

Donate
Member No.: 52

-------Off the shore of UoM------
"WELL! It looks like we are here at last, masons, go find the men who are building the wall and give them a hand, and make it your best work yet.... So,diplomats do you think you could get me a counsel with your leader?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Research
Continue researching steam hammers.
Continue researching factories.

Building
Continue building the master forge.

Training/outfitting
Continue gathering scientists.
Continue training Hammermen.
PMEmail Poster
^
swide
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 03:59 AM
Quote Post

Dollars: 190

Donate
Member No.: 50

The queen upon hearing the unrest in her kingdom speaks out saying "Have you forgotten what we went through to get here? Does no one remember the tryant king that we ourselves over ruled? You may think that I am only going down the same path but it is not true. He taxed you all so heavily and those who couldn't pay were punished and yet I have helped improve your homes. We are fortifying towns for protection. My next step was to get a council together of one representative from each town hand picked by you to help dicuss matters of importance with me. Is this unfair? I have fought in battle with you and yet you still do not trust me. I have fought for your sakes not my own. Do you still wish to rebel?"

Research: Artillery
Build: schools
Train: Soilders
PM
^
Greatest_Dude
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Dollars: 3130

Donate
Member No.: 48

the workers almost spotted me today, getting harder to see the ocean... dam scientists it is the only thing that makes me happy thinking of getting off this place, to new lands.... left alone..... sigh. if only.... any way before i was scared off, i saw the strangest thing visitors. must be from that new land gooflaga. or some thing ,like that. why they would come to this place, where the sky is as grey as the morals, and the smog has gotten so bad that masks are now fashion statements, is beyond me. i wonder how this "alliance" will develop.

[the "prototype" dock]
"why yes of coarse i (xaf) can get you a counsel with the faction! and it is leaders, not leader. also you should be putting this on" he hands Ragnar a mask "the smog has gotten quite bad and plus don't want to stand out too much"
(Ragnar takes the gas mask and tries to put it on, but it is too small for him and he just takes his shirt and uses it like a bandanna) "VERY WELL THEN! take me to them at once, if you will!"
(as the ship docks all the workers apply their gas masks, and go to work unloading and loading cargo. Ragnar gets off and his bodyguard follows him following xaf. xaf leads them through the town, heading twords a tower that is so tall that the Gooflagians are surprised that they didn't see it from the dock. as they walk through the town people step aside and stare at the new comers, the citizens are all wearing the masks that xaf handed Ragnar, along with tall black hats, blacked circles over their eyes, and long heavy shirts. the Gooflagians are taller than all of them.) some snicker as they walk by there are talks of:
"foreigners can't even where masks, probably can't fit their monkey faces" and wow look at them they are so exotic, such dark skin. sexy."
Ragnar stops and turns around and yells " NOW WHO WANTS TO SAY THAT TO MY FACE?!" A good hand to hand fisticuffs solves everything"[/COLOR] I snicker and turn around to continue walking.
"what a barbarian, can't even think with out violence"
"what is a beast like that doing here"
"uh... sir please do ignore them they don't mean it" xaf says "please lets continue"
The guards start talking loudly to the lord so he doesn't hear the insults. Then one of the skimpy diplomats walk up to xaf, even though he is weak looking compared to the others, he is still bigger then xaf "i apologize, being called something relative to a monkey is the largest disgrace in Gooflagian culture. Men have been killed"
(the sky is noticeably darker and the air in much thicker the closer to the tower the group gets. you can start to see houses spewing blackened smoke and steam into the air.)
"ahh... yes... here it is a....uh... honor. ha. ha. culture differences"
"are you serious?" he raises an eye
"ya shure....so we are at the tower stay here and i'll tell the faction."
"oh, and before you go, my name is HemEr, nice meeting you" shakes xaf's hand (the capital E is to show that its a long vowel.)
(on the top of the door "innovate innovation" is written in gold leaf upon the blackened stone)
"uhh yes.." xaf nods then nervously runs into the tower
HemEr walks up to the highlord and then the highlord turns to him "so do you think the complete barbarian act worked on them, HemEr?"
"Defiantly Ragnar."

so as i was saying it is like lightning, but controllable
that is ridiculous, you say this guy is real? can harness lightning?
i don't think that is possible
sirs!...huff...huff... the representatives are...huff... here
oh goodie! new people with non ridiculous ideas. (stares at lemou) go get them!
I can't breath...huff..huff
excuses! don't keep them waiting!(shoos him away)
yes sirs..... huff (stumbles down the stairs, back to the representatives)
so his name is Nickolas you say?

xaf comes back, breathing very heavy
they..huff.. are..huff...ready.
he then collapses on the floor
"oh" ragnar lifts him up with one hand,gives him one breath of air and then puts his mask back on him.
(xaf still lies there breathing heavily. Ragnar puts him on his shoulder and walks up the steps. They reach the top only slightly breathing hard from the 50 flights of stairs. then they knock on the door and walk in.)
the Gooflagians walk in and see three men sitting around a table with a three maps on it one of this island, one of gooflagia and one of Shannara. the first man is a tall with a large top hat and several various weapons, he is wearing a gas mask pained yellow with a large grin on it on it. the second man is a pale fellow with long black hair under his red top hat,he is also wearing a red greatcoat and has many complicated contraptions on him involving thousands of gears, his gasmask is black and covers his whole face, the third and last man is unique that he is wearing no gasmask, he is a overweight man in a green coat with a joyful simle on his face as he looks at the vistors.
"so the are the new comers wat do you think of our lovely island?" the man in read says " i am Mobious"
"i am lar-"
"his name is lemou. i am larry" the man with the yellow mask says as he cuts off the green man. the two of them start bickering over who is named what
Ragars voice booms through the room "so.. what would you like me to do with this great man you call Xaf?"
"oh him... throw him in the corner" the man in red says "ignore him i am much more interested in you"
"well i have had my men begin to work on your wall already" Ragnar starts talking in depth about what they have already begun to design and their scientific research, which would surprise the people who thought of him as a barbarian.
Sounds very interesting we should cement or alliance with [retracted]
[retracted]
[retracted]
I understand.
[retracted]
[retracted]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

continue all building/RESEARCH/training

--------------------
Accept the Flower of peace, and see the beauty of the land

Dam devil Machines and their devil tongue of science-Inilith

HONORU!!!!
PM
^
Invisible
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 02:20 PM
Quote Post

EPIC WIN MAN

Dollars: 1680

Donate
Member No.: 52

Building
The masons that accompanied the high-lord are going to give their best effort to help the masons of UoM. (adding UoM wall to building Que)
PMEmail Poster
^
ShaDow XPS
 Posted: Oct 27 2011, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Dollars: 220

Donate
Member No.: 51

Obamacock addresses the nation. NATION! WE ARE PROUD! ERECT! UPSTANDING! UP!!!! COCK PENIS! We are a nation of penis. And so. Ask not what you're penis can do for you! Ask what you can do for your PENIS!!!!! Anyway. Here's a picture of a penis.

*standing ovation*

RESEARCH:

continue

BUILD ORDERS:

continue

TRAINING AND OUTFITTING:

queue scientists
PM
^
mythicdawn12
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Dollars: 520

Donate
Member No.: 49

Continue queue as planned.
I am happy to treat visitors who are non-invaders kindly.
Train more assassins.
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 31 2011, 04:16 AM
Quote Post

King of Gits

Group: Admin
Dollars: 278067742393360

Donate
Member No.: 6

--{Skarog Jarldom, former territory of {8}, Starch twenty-fifth, 451}--
"I hate this jungle, I hate these filthy ruins, I hate the Antithesians, I hate these shiny... Crystal-y... Things... What did I do to get stuck here?"
"Injured or killed several Antithesian citizens and instigated a war."
"That was a rhetorical question, and you know it."
"Hey, you're the one what asked."
"I hate this place..."
--{}--
Research:
Add those crystal things found in the ruins of {8} and medical knowledge to the research list.
--{}--
Allfather's Huscarls
Warrior priests in service to the Allfather, these men are bred for combat, trained to ride horses and use guns, and are taught basic medicine and surgery. They are able to act as field medics and can also serve as heavy semi-ranged cavalry. Equipped with axes, shields, long rifles, and medical kits, they are definitely worth the time it takes to outfit them.

--------------------
So, uh. 'Lo. I'm BCN, so you know, if that name means anything to you.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins